The Sitka Community Land Trust will hold its next regular meeting Tuesday, July 16th, 6:15-7:45pm, at the Sitka Public Library. The public is encouraged to atte...
17 total views, 3 today
2019 Fall Registration open for both On Campus and Online courses - See an Advisor now. For UAS Admissions and General Inquiries call (907) 796‑6100 or go to ww...
19 total views, 2 today
From a 7/1/19 article on www.insidehighered.com: "Governor Mike Dunleavy had previously promised extensive cuts to the state’s operating budget, which universit...
52 total views, 3 today
The Library is now open on Sundays Noon to 4pm. What a nice gift for Independence Day!
106 total views, 2 today
If you have any information about the burglary of an island home the last weekend in June please call the Sitka Police Department at (907) 747-3245 or the Anony...
596 total views, 8 today
Ludvig’s Bistro and Wine Bar Open May–Sept. for dinner 4:30–9pm. Ludvig’s Chowder Cart located at SSSC, open May–Sept., Mon.-Fri. 10:30–2:30pm. For info see lud...
109 total views, 0 today
Next Printed Soup
July 18, 2019
Deadline for Classified Ads & PSAs
Noon, Thursday, July 11, 2019
Read the Latest Our Town
- Our Town - July 4, 2019
The Soupster has a “bird” sighting.
Download the Latest Whole Soup
Download the Latest Crossword
- ***ISLAND HOME BURGLARY*** (596 views)
- SCS Kruzof Island Bird Cruise July 21st (326 views)
- SCS West Chichagof Cruise on 8/11 (285 views)
- Boston Whaler 17′ + Suzuki 115hp Outboard (230 views)
- City Job Opportunity: HR Director (214 views)
- Summer Breakfast at the Library (166 views)
- Storage Container for Rent (166 views)
- City Job Opportunity: Jail Officer (146 views)
- Bodycraft Home Gym for sale (146 views)
- City Job Opportunity: Dispatch & Records Clerk (143 views)