Join the Sitka Conservation Society staff as we explore the Kruzof Island shoreline and the birds that inhabit it. The cruise is on July 21st, from 1:00 to 4:00...
174 total views, 2 today
Join the Sitka Conservation Society staff and as we head south to explore Redoubt Bay where a thriving sockeye run provides food for locals and bears alike. The...
96 total views, 1 today
The Alaska Marine Safety Education Association (AMSEA) will offer a Fishing Vessel Drill Conductor class in Sitka, Alaska on June 13, from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM at...
18 total views, 2 today
See Sitka Duck Race at www.facebook.com/groups/1669793179910148/ for more details.
64 total views, 1 today
Wednesday, June 19, from 12noon - 2pm, in Room 106 at the University of Alaska Southeast Sitka Campus. Learn what the basics of starting and running a cottage f...
133 total views, 1 today
Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 5:45 PM – 8:30 PM - Rhythm of the Night: Raven Radio's Solstice Cruise. Boarding starts at 5:45 PM, with the boat launching at 6 PM...
91 total views, 1 today
Next Printed Soup
June 20, 2019
Deadline for Classified Ads & PSAs
Noon, Thursday, June 13, 2019
Read the Latest Our Town
- Our Town - June 6, 2019
Serious thoughts are offered and the Soupster is revealed.
Download the Latest Whole Soup
Download the Latest Crossword
- Workshops Commercial/Industrial/Boat Storage, Sitka (234 views)
- SCS Kruzof Island Bird Cruise July 21st (174 views)
- Capt. Ju-Ju’s Now Open (163 views)
- Sitka Farmers Markets 2019 (156 views)
- Starting a Cottage Food Business (133 views)
- City Job Opening: Building Attendant (128 views)
- Public Works Lincoln St. Paving Project (116 views)
- Volunteer Openings (114 views)
- City Job Opportunity: HR Director (110 views)
- SPL Adult Summer Reading Program (105 views)