- Listed: November 10, 2017 5:39 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 7 hours
Am looking for soeone to buy my grandmother’s antique red-eyed cherry/maple bedroom. Four piece set. See to appreciate. Needs some work, otherwise in great condition. Serious inquiries only. You can call 966-3045 anytime. Leave a message for Julie.
35 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Monthly Grind 23rd Season!
- Sitka Kitch to host third annual Cooking From Scratch class series in Fall 2017
- Land Trust Meeting
- Holiday Dinners The Alaska Native Brotherhood Camp 1 and Alaska Native Sisterhood Camp 4 are hosting the upcoming 43th annual community traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners at the ANB Founders Hall again this year where everyone is welcome. A meeting for volunteers and all interested in helping at the Thanksgiving dinner will be held at the ANB Founders Hall on November 15th at 6:00pm. Thanksgiving dinner volunteers are being sought to serve the meal, cook and food prep, set up and decorate the Hall, deliver dinners to the home-bound, and clean up. People are also needed to roast a turkey at home, which is provided with a roasting pan, and deliver it to the Hall, or have it picked up, the day before or Thanksgiving morning. Donated Native foods, hors d’oeuvres and desserts can also be brought to the ANS Kitchen at the Hall during this same time. Anyone interested in volunteering for these tasks or donating to the dinners can call Karen at 747-7803 or Debe at 738-4323, to be put on the list of helpers, or for any questions or further information. Fundraising will begin this week for both dinners, to conclude prior to Thanksgiving. All donations will be used toward the purchase of food, and dinner related expenses. Anyone wishing to contribute can mail a check, made out to ‘ANB – Sitka Holiday Dinners,’ or a gift card from SeaMart or AC Lakeside, and mail it to Alaska Native Brotherhood, 235 Katlian, Sitka, AK 99835, Att: George Chappell, ANB President, and a thank-you note and tax deductible receipt will be returned to donors by mail. The annual holiday dinners have been a Sitka tradition for over forty three years, bringing together the whole community, to gather in thanks and celebration, where all are welcome to enjoy the food and festivities.
- Radio Advanture Hour