- Listed: October 13, 2020 4:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 6pm @ Assembly Chambers, there will be a Regular Assembly Meeting.
X. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- B RES 20-28 Adopting a new official City and Borough seal; recognizing the artwork of Aaron Traz Hill; and providing for an effective date
- C ORD 20-49 Making supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2021 (using COVID-19 funds for harbor restrooms)
- D ORD 20-50 Amending Title 11 “Vehicles and Traffic” of the Sitka General Code by adding Chapter 11.80 “Permanent Motor Vehicle and Trailer Registration”
- E 20-197 Approve the Municipal Clerk’s Certificate of Election
- F 20-198 Recognize outgoing Assembly Members
XI. NEW BUSINESS:
- G 20-199 Oath of Office – Newly Elected Officials
- H 20-200 Approve a standard marijuana cultivation facility license renewal application for Jeremy
- J. Erickson dba Vern’s Wicked Weed at 3872 Halibut Point Road Bay One
- K 20-203 Appoint Adam Chinalski or Catherine Riley to an unexpired term on the Planning Commission
- L ORD 20-51 Making supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2021 (Alaska Legislative Grant for Green Lake Phase I Supplemental Capital Project – 1st reading)
- M 20-204 Discussion / Direction / Decision on a marine haul out strategy
- N 20-205 Update / Discussion on the CARES Act Working Group progress (public comment to be taken)
- O 20-206 Assignments: Deputy Mayor, Vice-Deputy Mayor and Assembly Liaisons
XII. PERSONS TO BE HEARD
Public participation on any item on or off the agenda. Not to exceed 3 minutes for any individual.
Note: Detailed information on these agenda items can be found on the City website HERE or by contacting the Municipal Clerk’s Office at City Hall, 100 Lincoln Street or 747-1811. A hard copy of the Assembly packet is available at the Sitka Public Library. Regular Assembly meetings are livestreamed through the City’s website, aired live on KCAW FM 104.7, and broadcast live on local television channel 11. To receive Assembly agenda notifications, sign up with GovDelivery on the City website.
23 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.