- Listed: August 10, 2018 5:50 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 19 hours
The Assembly of the City and Borough of Sitka will hold a work session on Monday, August 13, 2018 at 6:00 PM. The purpose of the work session is to hear oral presentations from the proposing organizations for the Sitka Community Hospital RFP process. Three proposals are being considered: 1) Sitka Jet Center, 2) Quorum Health Resources, and, 3) SEARHC. Sitka Jet Center has indicated they will not be in town for the work session. The work session will be held in meeting rooms 5 and 6 of Harrigan Centennial Hall and is open to the public. No Assembly action will be taken.
20 total views, 8 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- 2018 Sitka High Registration Aug. 13-15
- Tonight – Mon., Aug. 13th Seaweed Farming 101
- Home for Rent
- PEAK Afterschool Enrichment Program open for registration!
- House For Sale By Owner