- Listed: May 19, 2020 6:11 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 23 hours
The Assembly of the City and Borough of Sitka will hold a work session to discuss CARES Act funding on Tuesday, May 19. The work session will begin at 6:00 p.m. in meeting room 6 of Harrigan Centennial Hall, 330 Harbor Drive and is open to the public. No Assembly action will be taken.
40 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Safe Stores, Shoppers & Workers
- Death of Byron Mallott on May 8th
- City Offices Reopening
- See the May 21st “Did You Know”…
- Seafood Producers Co-op is Hiring for the Summer