- Listed: December 7, 2018 5:21 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 5 hours
The annual Membership Meeting of the Greater Sitka Chamber of Commerce will take place from 5-6pm Dec. 11 at Harrigan Centennial Hall, for the purpose of Board of Director elections. Current members are entitled to vote in person or by proxy. Proxy forms are available at the Chamber Office or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At least 10% of membership must be present in person or by proxy to constitute a quorum. Vote: Board of Directors Elections; Hear: What’s Happening w/ Chamber;
Network: With fellow Chamber Partners. business.sitkachamber.com/events/details/2018-annual-chamber-membership-meeting-at-harrigan-centennial-hall-3915
18 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- “A Charlie Brown Christmas Movie” 12/22 at Library
- Sitka Tells Tales 12/18 at 7pm
- Making Zarzuela Class Tues. 12/11
- AMSEA Marine Safety Instructor Training in Seattle Feb. 2019
- ORCA Special Art Activity 12/10