- Listed: May 16, 2020 7:18 am
- Expires: 13 hours, 30 mins
City buildings are re-opening, per May 13th announcement from the City & Borough of Sitka.
For some departments appointments are required—this is to ensure compliance with all Federal (including OSHA), State, and local regulations.
When entering City buildings, customers are asked to follow posted social distancing guidelines and are encouraged to wear a face covering. For information on specific hours of operation for each department, visit www.cityofsitka.com or contact 747‐1818 to be routed to a specific department.
For a Listing of Specific City Departments with hours and contact info. go HERE
102 total views, 6 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Local Produce Available starting 6/20
- 2020 Sitka Harbor Guide
- See the May 21st “Did You Know”…
- Seafood Producers Co-op is Hiring for the Summer
- Assembly Work Session Tuesday May 19