- Listed: November 12, 2020 5:33 am
- Expires: 14 days, 1 hour
On November 10, 2020 the Assembly approved Resolution 2020-30 encouraging people in the City and Borough of Sitka to continue COVID-19 prevention efforts for keeping Sitka Schools open.
The following is strongly encouraged:
- All persons traveling to and from Sitka utilize the COVID-19 testing available at the Sitka
Airport, whether traveling out of the State of Alaska or within the State of Alaska.
- All persons returning to Sitka after traveling (both in state and out of state) quarantine
upon return to Sitka until the results of their first test is received.
- All persons returning to Sitka after traveling (both in state and out of state) take a second
test (7 days after the first test) and continue strict social distancing until the results of
their second test is received.
- All persons wear masks or cloth face coverings over their nose and mouth when they
are indoors in public settings or communal spaces outside the home.
- All persons avoid large gatherings, reduce interactions with non-household members,
keep six feet distance from anyone not in your household, and wash hands frequently.
- All persons that have COVID-19 symptoms isolate, contact a health care provider, and
get tested as soon as possible.
- Businesses accommodate reduced interactions through curbside or delivery services.
Since this is a resolution, without the effect of law, it is unenforceable. Citizens are respectfully
requested to comply with this resolution. Additionally, failure to comply with this resolution does
not create grounds for a person to harass another person who does not comply with this
resolution. This resolution shall remain in effect until COVID-19 is no longer declared a state or federal
emergency, or until earlier terminated or extended by the Assembly.
For a signed copy of the resolution, visit cityofsitka.org/
38 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.