- Listed: May 16, 2019 4:02 am
- Expires: 38 days, 7 hours
Wed. May 22 and Wed. June 26 @ Sitka Public Library – Cupcakes & Conversation: Discussions related to death, dying & bereavement. Presented by SEARHC, in partnership with SPL. All adult community members are invited to bring your knowledge & experience, hear from others & ask questions. Moderated by Dr. Debra Pohlman & Erin Matthes. Cupcakes will be served.
May 22 – Palliative Care & Hospice
June 26 – Death in the Media
20 total views, 5 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Sewing Machine Wanted
- May is National Bike Month – Sitka Events
- Be-Tween Summer Club at Library
- Sitka National Historical Park
- SEARHC Pending Assumption of SCH 06/30/19