- Listed: March 21, 2019 10:30 am
- Expires: 7 days, 6 hours
According to a recent press release from the Sitka Global Warming Group (www.sitkawild.org/sitka_global_warming_group) – The Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act (H.R. 763) is designed to lower America’s carbon pollution and bring climate change under control, while unleashing American tech innovation & ingenuity. Specific features of the act include:
- Effective – Will reduce America’s emissions by at least 40% in the first 12 years; supported by economists & scientists as simple, comprehensive & effective.
- Good for people – Will improve health & save lives by reducing pollution that Americans breathe; puts money directly into people’s pockets every month to spend as they see fit, helping low & middle income Americans.
- Good for the economy – Will create 2.1 million new jobs, thanks to economic growth in local communities across America.
- Revenue neutral – The fees collected on carbon emissions will be allocated to all Americans to spend any way they choose; the government will not keep any of the fees collected.
- Bi-partisan – Republicans & Democrats are both on board, sponsoring this bill together.
For more information on the EICDA bill (including a list of supporters, both individual & business, go to: www,energyinnovationact.org
115 total views, 7 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Chamber Luncheon 4/24 – Bobbi Leichty, SE Regional EMS, to speak
- Join the Teen Advisory Board at SPL
- April is SAFV’s Month of Moving
- SAIL Orca April Events/Activites
- Ocean Wave Quilters Annual Show