- Listed: January 9, 2018 10:49 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 7 hours
The Alaska Marine Safety Education Association will conduct a first aid, CPR, and AED workshop in Sitka on Friday, January 26, 2018. The workshop will be held from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the NSRAA, 1308 Sawmill Creek Road.
Instructor, Eric Van Cise, will cover CPR & automatic external defibrillators (AED); treatment of choking; medical emergencies; trauma; environmental hazards; patient assessment; medical communications; drowning & hypothermia; and common fishing injuries. Attendees will receive a U.S. Coast Guard accepted, two-year certificate issued by the American Safety & Health Institute. The cost for the workshop is $100.00. Register online at www.amsea.org or call (907) 747-3287.
37 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- MLK Day Celebration
- Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital Patients Now Have Traditional Food Options
- Time for 2018 Sitka Green Business Award Nominations
- Hank Moore Teaches Cooking
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarves