- Listed: October 8, 2018 9:05 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 15 hours
“14 Miles: Dispatches from an Island in Alaska” is a series of short films set in time and place…an effort to stop and look at what might get passed by, what divides us and brings us together. Check out our two most recently posted episodes:
Episode 16: The Land of Our Grandparents, Haa leelk’u has aani – go here artchangeinc.org/14-miles-gallery/2018/9/20/episode-16-the-land-of-our-grandparents-haa-leelku-has-aani
Episode 15: The White Elephant – go here artchangeinc.org/14-miles-gallery/2018/9/20/episode-15-the-white-elephant
74 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Wash Your Worries Away w/Sitka Detail
- Charlotte’s Web is this weekend!
- Sitka Whalefest- Alex Thorn to Speak at Chamber Lunch Wed. 10/17
- 10/18 Ceremony at base of Noow Tlein
- STARDUST BALL Sat. 10/27 – Tickets on Sale