- Listed: February 10, 2020 6:40 am
- Expires: 9 days, 22 hours
Every Monday through March 23, 5:30pm at the Manager’s House at the Pioneers’ Home Campus – Grief Support Group, sponsored by Brave Heart Volunteers. Free of charge. Nourishing dinner provided.
This series is intended for anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one one OR who is looking to be a friend during loss. Facilitated by Erin Matthes & Amy Blair, in partnership with SEARHC. Please contact Brave Heart Volunteers for more information & to register. 747-4600 or email@example.com
34 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- 2020 Sitka Food Business Innovation Contest
- Blue Lake Road Avalanche Potential
- Counselor Job Openings at SFAC 2020
- Land Trust Meeting 03/09
- Oceanside Physical Therapy to re-locate & be re-named