- Listed: March 7, 2018 12:13 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 11 hours
The Sitka Health Summit Coalition’s monthly Wooch.een (working together in Tlingit) Health Networking and Learning Lunch will be from noon – 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 16 in the Sitka Community Hospital classroom. All are welcome to attend and connect with others who are interested in collaborating to improve well-being in Sitka. For more information contact Doug Osborne at 747-0373 or Holly Marban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
96 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital keeps newborns safe with Hugs and Kisses®
- Free Beading Workshops at Sitka National Historical Park
- Historical Society Speaker Series
- Volunteers Wanted
- Island Intitute Writer’s Workshop