- Listed: September 11, 2018 7:25 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 1 hour
Health Summit Luncheon
Residents who are attending the 12th annual Sitka Health Summit are invited to the pre-conference luncheon on Friday, September 21st from noon – 2pm in room 106 at the University of Alaska Southeast-Sitka campus.
Agenda items include an overview of the Planning Day, which is scheduled for October 4th from 8:30am – 4:30pm, plus initial brainstorming on health promoting goals. Lunch will be provided to the first 30 attendees. For more information go to www.sitkahealthsummit.org or contact Holly Marban at SEARHC, 966-8938 or Doug Osborne at Sitka Community Hospital, 747-0373.
45 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Lake & Lyndale Fri. 9/28 at 7pm SPAC
- Season’s End Celebration & Running of the Boots Sat. 9/22
- Sitka WhaleFest Nov. 1-4
- AK School Health & Wellness Institute Oct. 19-31 in Anchorage
- Sailboat for sale