- Listed: March 2, 2018 10:41 am
- Expires: 36 days, 9 hours
The Sitka Historical Society announces a speaker’s series for the run up to the Grand Opening of the New Sitka History Museum located in the Harrigan Centennial bldg.
The first presentation will be March 14th, 7pm at the Sitka National Historical Park with Mark Sixby; his topic is “Strung: Merging Traditional Art and Lutherie”. Bob Sam will speak on Museums March 28th at the Sitka National Historical Park.
In April the speakers will be at the Sitka Library with Angie Bowers from the Sitka Sound Science Center April 11th, Mrs. Mercado and Mrs. Shuler, Sheldon Jackson High school graduates, and April 25th, and Dan Henry speaking on his new book Across the Shaman’s River: John Muir, the Tlingit Stronghold, and the Opening of the North.
All presentations begin at 7pm. For more info call Jeff at 747-4821
146 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Uprivers-A Transboundary Film
- Sitka Community Land Trust Meeting
- National Kick Butts Day
- Park Maintenance Worker Positions Open for Local Hires
- Spring Break for Sitka School District