- Listed: September 28, 2020 10:10 am
- Expires: 57 days, 3 hours
On Saturdays in October, November & December, Sarah Lewis — of the UAF Juneau District Office of Cooperative Extension — will teach a series of Home Food Preservation Classes as part of its An Extension Kitchen program.
These classes cost $10 each and will be hosted using Zoom online meetings. The classes usually will take place on Saturday afternoons, and topics include canning everything from zucchini pickles to chili and turkey soup. You can register for the classes and see more detailed information about each class at bit.ly/extensionkitchenclasses.
Here is the class schedule for Oct. thru Dec.:
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Pumpkin Soup bit.ly/ekcanningpumpkinsoup
- Saturday, Nov. 28, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Turkey Soup bit.ly/ekcanningturkeysoup
- Saturday, Dec. 19, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Cranberry Sauces bit.ly/ekcanningcranberrysauces
Another good resource for gardening, fall harvest & food preservation info and links is the Cooperative Extension website – find it here: www.uaf.edu/ces/
94 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.