- Listed: August 12, 2019 7:33 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 13 hours
Thursday, August 22 from 6-9pm @ UAS hangar. Have you ever been on a long bike ride and your back tire flatted? Did you know how to fix the tire? How about those brakes? Are they feeling a bit squishy?
Learn how to fix these and other common bike maintenance issues during the Introduction to Basic Bicycle Maintenance Workshop. The class will be taught by Charlie Lowell and Scott Menzies of the Susitna Bicycle Institute, who are in town that week helping create a Sitka bicycle co-op. This is a great way to learn how to make sure your bike is safe to ride.
The class costs $30 per person (cash or check, made out to Sitka Cycling Club, only). People should bring their own bikes to this hands-on class.
17 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Plastic vs. Re-Usable Bags – at Library 8/29
- Alice Johnstone Appreciation Reception 8/28
- Sitka Public Works Job Opening
- “Batik Beauty” Quilt Raffle
- Volunteer Openings listed below