- Listed: November 14, 2019 4:18 am
- Expires: 15 days, 23 hours
Lois Verbaan, OTR, DipRT
All Major Insurance Accepted
20 years experience in Occupational Therapy & Massage
Island Therapeutics is a comprehensive practice, providing restorative and developmental therapy to adults and children. Occupational therapists help restore and improve function and quality of life using interventions that address physical, cognitive, social, and emotional disorders and delays.
• Massage/bodywork for pain, edema, tension, and stress.
• Rehabilitation of gross and fine motor skills.
• Cognition and visual perception.
• Activities of daily living and assistive devices.
• Ergonomics and accessible environmental design.
• Hand and upper extremity therapy.
• Wheelchairs, seating and pressure management.
• Caregiver support and education.
• Gross and fine motor skills.
• Sensory processing, cognition, social, emotional, behavior, self-care, and play skills.
127 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.