- Listed: November 24, 2018 4:37 am
- Expires: 10 days, 16 hours
Library Assistant – The Sitka Public Library needs folks to work as Temporary (on-call) part-time Library Assistants. $10.00/hr. Applicants must have good customer service and computer skills. Must be able to work some evening and weekend hours. Must possess HS Diploma/GED. Open Until Filled.
Jail Officer, City & Borough of Sitka – Sitka Police Department is establishing a hiring list. $19.98/hr. Maintains security within the jail facilities, performs related work as required. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Selection process includes a background check and ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM, high school diploma or GED. Application deadline December 13, 2018. EOE
To see full details about these positions, OR to see details of all positions available with the City of Sitka, go to www.cityofsitka.com/government/departments/hr/Jobs.html
175 total views, 7 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Preserving Leftovers Class 12/15
- Auditions to be held 12/16 & 12/17
- Be-Tween Club 12/21 at SPL 6pm
- Youth Monthly Grind Sat. Jan. 5
- New City Job Opportunity: IT Director