- Listed: January 18, 2018 2:00 am
- Expires: 4 days, 6 hours
The Sitka Health Summit Coalition’s monthly Wooch.een Health Networking and Learning Lunch will be from noon – 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 25th in room 106 of the University of Alaska Southeast – Sitka Camus. The purpose of the meeting is to foster cross sector collaboration, learning, and networking to improve well-being in Sitka. All are welcome to attend. For more information contact Doug Osborne at 747-0373 or Holly Marban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
251 total views, 11 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Wearble Arts Ride Again!
- Sitka National Historical Park’s Preschool Storytime
- Volunteers Wanted
- First Aid, CPR & AED Workshop in Sitka
- They Live By Night to be shown