- Listed: October 29, 2018 6:50 am
- Expires: 16 days, 10 hours
Sat., Nov. 10 at 10:30am – Babies & Books: Honoring Native American Heritage, with MEHS Yup-ik, Athabascan & Inupiaq dance groups. Dances, Songs & Activities for babies & toddlers.
Tues., Nov. 13 at 3:45pm – Beginning of SPL Makers’ Club, 8-11 yrs. old. 4 weeks/4 Tuesdays 3:45-4:45pm. Registration required.
Wed., Nov. 14 at 4pm – Beginning of SPL Teen Lab – 14 yrs. old & up. Make/Create/Connect – Open Lab Wednesdays 4-5pm 11/14-12/19 – free materials, directions.
Sat., Nov. 17 at 6:30pm – The film “Marshall” about the early career of Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. Free & open to the public.
76 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- ORCA November Calendar
- AC Lakeside Grocery Store Tour 11/14
- SCS Annual Wild Foods Potluck Sun. 11/18
- City Job Opening for Library Assistant – Temp. PT (On-Call)
- Sitka Film Society: Science Fair rescheduled to Sun. 11/18 at Noon