- Listed: August 26, 2020 9:40 am
- Expires: 9 days, 17 hours
Order through Salt & Soil Marketplace – Sitka Page HERE
~ Includes products from the following:
- Middle Island Gardens – Pick-up at St. Peter’s on Saturday (Note: 9/19 is the Last Sat. for Middle Island Gardens)
- Anam Cara Family Garden – Pick up at ACFG, 815 Charles St.
- Spinning Moon Apothecary – Pick up at Spinning Moon, 327 Seward St #7 (next to Highliner)
- Sitka Farmers Market/St. Peter’s Fellowship Farm – Pick-up produce at St. Peter’s on Sat.
The ordering period opens each Tuesday at 5pm, & goes till Thursday at 8pm
Advice from Andrea at Middle Island Gardens: Be sure you are signed up for a (free!) Sitka Salt & Soil account. Any questions? Call Andrea at 738-2183. If you no longer see our boxes listed on the website, this means we are sold out for the week.
Pick-ups for MIG are at the Fellowship Farm garden site at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 611 Lincoln St, on Saturday from 10am-noon. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call the Farmer’s Market manager at 907-738-5015 for assistance.
MIG Pickups will be limited to pre-orders only, with first 1/2 hour reserved for high-risk customers. Here are the rules: 1) Customers are asked to remain in their vehicles (or parking lot for walk-up/bikes) 2) Orders will be delivered by a volunteer wearing gloves & mask to keep our community safe & healthy.
162 total views, 5 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Ferry Plan for 2020-21 & Recent Notices
- SSS Retail – Last Day for Summer Schedule is Sat. 9/19
- Gallery by the Sea
- Census DEADLINE Sept. 30th
- Candidates for Assembly & School Board