- Listed: December 5, 2018 6:13 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 6 hours
Sitka Kitch to offer Making Zarzuela Class with Chef François Sanchez on Tuesday 12/11 in Cooking Around The World series. The class takes place from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the Sitka Lutheran Church (the new temporary location of the Sitka Kitch). This class is part of the Cooking Around The World series. Registration deadline is 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8.
Zarzuela, or zarzuela de pescado, is a mixed finfish and shellfish stew (note to allergy sufferers) that brings out the best of Mediterranean cuisine. It is similar to French bouillabaisse or the Italian cioppino.
The class costs $40. Register online at sitkakitch.eventsmart.com OR call Claire Sanchez or Clarice Johnson at SCS (747-7509) to arrange a payment, or for more info.
57 total views, 7 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Sitka School Concerts – December at PAC
- Library Movie Night presents “Fargo” on 12/15
- Be-Tween Club 12/21 at SPL 6pm
- 5th Annual Boys Run 5K Sat. 12/15
- Assembly Meeting Tues. Dec. 11th 6pm