- Listed: January 12, 2020 7:25 am
- Expires: 12 days, 19 hours
Friday, January 31 from 8am-5pm @ NSRAA – AMSEA will offer a Mariner’s First Aid & CPR/AED class. The cost for the class is $100, including sales tax. Interested mariners may register online at www.amsea.org or call (907) 747-3287.
Instructor Rob Emley will cover CPR & automatic external defibrillators (AED); treatment of choking; medical emergencies; trauma; environmental hazards; patient assessment; medical communications; drowning & hypothermia; and common fishing injuries. Attendees will receive a U.S. Coast Guard accepted, two-year certificate issued by the American Safety & Health Institute.
55 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- 2020 ROAR Women’s Conference
- Fishing Vessel Drill Conductor Class on 01/30
- Municipal Volunteer Positions
- Sitka Women of the Year Nominations
- STA Film Screening for Elders, Friends & Family 01/25