- Listed: February 4, 2020 8:39 am
- Expires: 7 days, 22 hours
Thursday, March 5 from 7-9pm @ ANB Founders Hall – Annual Meeting of The Sitka Maritime Heritage Society: Close Calls & Lessons Learned. Doors open 6pm.
This year’s meeting will feature a panel of Sitkans sharing their experiences of lessons learned on the water.
Audience members are encouraged to bring and share their own stories. There will also be opportunities to join SMHS or renew your membership and purchase SMHS gear. Refreshments will be provided & everyone is welcome!
For more information, go HERE.
Join SMHS or Renew Your Membership now (valid until 03/2021): www.sitkamaritime.org/
61 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Ocean Wave Small Quilt Auction 3/3
- City Announces Design Contest for New City Seal
- Craft & Sip for GSAC
- Lisa Sadleir-Hart Article Published in ADN
- Fishing Vessel Drill Conductor Training in Sitka