- Listed: January 24, 2021 3:48 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 6 hours
Free Menopause Discussion Group via Zoom each Wednesday of February at 7pm.
Offered by SEARHC, the group will include education, socialization and an opportunity to discuss changes during menopause in a supportive atmosphere.
Healthcare providers Bitsy Mosher, RN, MSN, ANP-C and Carole Knuth PA-C, MPH will visit for one session to answer questions. Group members will receive a menopause guidebook from the North American Menopause Society.
To Register for the group, contact Erin Matthes (SEARHC Health Educator) at (907) 966-8720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
175 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- NEW FT City Job Opening (permanent, benefited)
- WinterSong Soap Co.
- Alaska Native Subsistence Lectures in March
- Mini-Quilt Online Auction 3/1 to 3/6
- Maritime Heritage Society 2021