- Listed: September 6, 2017 3:42 am
- Expires: 147 days, 4 hours
The Sitka Monthly Grind announces its 23rd season of non political, family oriented, and affordable entertainment. This seasons schedule is as follows. 7 October Alaska Day Grind at the Sheet Ka Kwann Naa Kahidi Community House. November 3 Whalefest Grind at Harrigan Centennial Hall. December 9 the Grind Ole Opry at the Sheet Ka Kwann Naa Kahidi Community House. 2018 – January 13 Youth Grind at the Sheet Ka Kwann Naa Kahidi Community House. February 17 Fiddle Grind at the Sheet Ka Kwann Naa Kahidi Community House. March 17 Original Grind Sitka Performing Arts Center. April 14 Interactive Grind II at the Sheet Ka Kwann Naa Kahidi Community House. All shows start at 7pm except the Whalefest Grind which starts at 7:30. For more information contact Ted 747-5482 or Jeff 747 4821.
334 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- One on One Lifestyle Coaching
- Sitka Kitch to host third annual Cooking From Scratch class series in Fall 2017
- “Remember the Night” to be shown
- Holiday Dinners The Alaska Native Brotherhood Camp 1 and Alaska Native Sisterhood Camp 4 are hosting the upcoming 43th annual community traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners at the ANB Founders Hall again this year where everyone is welcome. A meeting for volunteers and all interested in helping at the Thanksgiving dinner will be held at the ANB Founders Hall on November 15th at 6:00pm. Thanksgiving dinner volunteers are being sought to serve the meal, cook and food prep, set up and decorate the Hall, deliver dinners to the home-bound, and clean up. People are also needed to roast a turkey at home, which is provided with a roasting pan, and deliver it to the Hall, or have it picked up, the day before or Thanksgiving morning. Donated Native foods, hors d’oeuvres and desserts can also be brought to the ANS Kitchen at the Hall during this same time. Anyone interested in volunteering for these tasks or donating to the dinners can call Karen at 747-7803 or Debe at 738-4323, to be put on the list of helpers, or for any questions or further information. Fundraising will begin this week for both dinners, to conclude prior to Thanksgiving. All donations will be used toward the purchase of food, and dinner related expenses. Anyone wishing to contribute can mail a check, made out to ‘ANB – Sitka Holiday Dinners,’ or a gift card from SeaMart or AC Lakeside, and mail it to Alaska Native Brotherhood, 235 Katlian, Sitka, AK 99835, Att: George Chappell, ANB President, and a thank-you note and tax deductible receipt will be returned to donors by mail. The annual holiday dinners have been a Sitka tradition for over forty three years, bringing together the whole community, to gather in thanks and celebration, where all are welcome to enjoy the food and festivities.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Vokunteers & Donations Needed