- Listed: August 26, 2020 2:20 pm
- Expires: 16 days, 21 hours
The Municipal Election is Tuesday, October 6. To be eligible to vote in the Municipal Election, you must be a registered Sitka voter. To view the sample ballot, click here.
Sitka voters may choose to vote using any of these available options:
- Absentee Voting by Mail: Voters may apply to receive a ballot by mail. Ballots must be returned to the Municipal Clerk’s Office before 8:00 p.m. on October 6 or be postmarked by October 6. The last day to request a ballot by mail is Tuesday, September 29. To apply, click here.
- Advanced Voting In-Person: Voters may vote an early in-person ballot September 21 through October 5 at Harrigan Centennial Hall weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Enhanced protective measures, along with social distancing, will support safe polls for poll workers and voters.
- Voting by Fax: Voters may apply to vote by electronic transmission. Voted ballots by electronic transmission must be submitted according to the Municipal Clerk’s instructions and received no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. To apply, click here.
- Voting by Personal Representative: Voters who are unable to vote in person due to age, serious illness, or disability may have a personal representative pick up a ballot beginning September 21 at Harrigan Centennial Hall weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Election Day In-Person: Voters may vote in-person on Election Day at their respective precinct in Harrigan Centennial Hall. Polls will be open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Enhanced protective measures, along with social distancing, will support safe polls for poll workers and voters.
For information concerning the October 6 Municipal Election, contact the Municipal Clerk’s Office at 747-1811, 747-1826, or visit the Election Information page at www.cityofsitka.com/
102 total views, 6 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- KCAW Assembly Candidate Forum Zoom Link
- Sitka Schools Enrollment Options
- Climate Lobby Q&A w/School Board Candidates
- Highliner Coffee Drive-thru & Pick-up
- Gallery by the Sea