- Listed: September 5, 2019 7:24 am
- Expires: 12 days, 8 hours
The Municipal Election is Tuesday, October 1. Sitka’s two polling locations are located in Harrigan Centennial Hall at 330 Harbor Drive. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Advanced (in-person) voting will be available weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at City Hall (3rd floor) beginning September 16 and will continue through September 30. Absentee voting by mail is available through September 24. For further information, contact the Municipal Clerk’s Office at 747-1811 or 747-1826. Visit the Election Information page for candidate information, the sample ballot, absentee ballot request and other helpful information.
66 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- ALFA’s Annual Alaska Day Open House
- UAS 3-day course: Mysteries of Our Changing Seas
- Ferry Ending Service to Prince Rupert
- New Monthly Grind Oct. 12th!
- Sitka Tells Tales: Wet Feet 9/19