- Listed: June 30, 2018 8:11 am
- Expires: 22 days, 9 hours
Meet the Uncommon Music Festival at the Visitor Center of the Sitka National Historical Park on Sunday, August 5 at 4pm. From there, we’ll walk through the woods, enjoying natural beauty and stopping here and there to sing about nature! Co-presented by the Uncommon Music Festival and the Greater Sitka Arts Council.
Free, no tickets required. Visit uncommonmusicfest.org for more info.
17 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: uncommonmusicfest
- Member Since: May 24, 2018
Other items listed by uncommonmusicfest
- Workshop with Carolyn Servid July 31
- Concert and Visionary Art Aug. 1
- Musical Workshop Aug. 1
- Meet the Uncommon Music Festival July 28
- Concert: The Edge of a Season Aug. 4