- Listed: December 5, 2018 5:08 pm
- Expires: 11 days, 5 hours
$84,864.00 to $100,921.60 DOE. Responsible for planning, organizing, & execution of all Information Technology (IT) functions. Includes directing IT operations to meet customer requirements, support/maintenance of existing applications & development of new technical solutions. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a closely related field; and extensive experience in mgmt of information systems; or any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the knowledge, skills & abilities necessary to perform the work.
Application & job description at www.cityofsitka.com/government/departments/hr/Jobs.html Contact Human Resources at 747-1816 or email@example.com with any questions. Application deadline December 20, 2018. EOE
65 total views, 11 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Auditions to be held 12/16 & 12/17
- Re-Loading Supplies for Sale
- Job Openings with City of Sitka
- Sitka Artisans Market Dec. 7, 8, 9
- Preserving Leftovers Class 12/15