- Listed: March 17, 2020 4:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Public encouraged to utilize AK Dept. of Fish & Game online resources:
ADF&G is encouraging the public to practice social distancing methods by calling ADF&G staff and/or using online resources for fishery registrations, permitting, and other commercial fishery inquiries rather than visiting ADF&G offices in person.
This is in an effort to minimize the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19). ADF&G staff are committed to continuing to serve the public while maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
A list of frequently accessed ADF&G online resources is provided below:
- ADF&G Staff Contact Listing: www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=contacts.main
- ADF&G Commercial Fishery Regulations: www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=fishregulations.commercial
- ADF&G Fish Ticket Reporting Resources: www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=fishlicense.reporting
- ADF&G Commercial Fishery Maps: www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=fishingCommercial.maps
- ADF&G Online Store Licenses, personal use, and subsistence permits are available online here: www.adfg.alaska.gov/Store/
- ADF&G Online Subsistence/Personal Use Harvest Reporting: www.adfg.alaska.gov/Harvest/
- Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission: www.cfec.state.ak.us/
For the latest updates on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS): www.dhss.alaska.gov/dph/Epi/id/Pages/COVID-19/default.aspx
86 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.