- Listed: August 10, 2021 10:56 am
- Expires: 15 days, 7 hours
The Municipal Election is Tuesday, October 5.
For information concerning the Oct. 5th Municipal Election, visit the CBS Election Info page HERE – this page provides detailed info on Voter Registration, Absentee Voting, Polling Locations, the text of Proposition 1 (re: Ordinance No. 2021-29) and links to biographical info & statements for Assembly & School Board candidates (click on the names of candidates lettered in blue).
For voting information the public may also contact the Municipal Clerk’s Office at 747-1811 OR 747-1826.
Sitka voters may VOTE using any of these options:
- Absentee Voting by Mail: Voters may submit an application to receive a ballot by mail. Ballots will be mailed mid-September and must be returned to the Municipal Clerk’s Office before 5:00 p.m. on October 5 or be postmarked by October 5.
- Advanced Voting In-Person: Voters may vote an early in-person ballot September 20 – October 4 at Harrigan Centennial Hall weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Enhanced protective measures, along with social distancing, will ensure safe polls for poll workers and voters.
- Voting by Fax: Voters may submit an application to vote by electronic transmission. Voted ballots by electronic transmission must be submitted according to the Municipal Clerk’s instructions and received no later than 8:00 p.m. on election day.
- Voting by Personal Representative: Voters who are unable to vote in person due to age, serious illness, or disability, may have a personal representative pick up a ballot beginning September 20. Contact the Municipal Clerk’s Office for more information.
- Election Day In-Person: Voters may vote in-person on Election Day at their respective precinct in Harrigan Centennial Hall. Polls will be open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Enhanced protective measures, along with social distancing, will ensure safe polls for poll workers and voters.
139 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.