- Listed: October 11, 2018 1:41 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 7 hours
Thurs. 10/18: Annual Sitka Public Library Book Sale, 10am to 2pm at Sitka Public Library (photo by Robert Woolsey, from 9/9/14 KCAW article on temporary re-location of library contents to Stratton). For more news and event updates, go to www.kcaw.org
Friday, October 19th: SPL & SAFV will show the film “Arctic Daughter” as part of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. 5:30-7:30 pm, in the SPL Multipurpose Room.
Wednesday, October 24th: Free mental health presentation with Jeannie Jay, MFT, from 6-7:30 pm in the SPL Multipurpose Room.
Thursday, October 25th: Writers Read, 6:30-7:30 in the SPL Multipurpose Room.
45 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Whalefest Maritime Grind Fri. Nov. 2
- SCS Annual Wild Foods Potluck Sun. 11/18
- Call for 2019 Food Conference Proposals, Due 10/31
- New Job Opportunity w/City – Relief Power Plant Operator
- SSSC October News