On 4/30/20, ADF&G released the following announcement: "The SSEI sablefish fishery will Open 8:00 a.m., Monday, June 1, 2020, for both the longline and p...
86 total views, 0 today
City and Borough of Sitka seeks a motivated team player with good communication skills and great customer service. Planner I provides assistance to the Planning...
92 total views, 1 today
The Sitka Health Summit Coalition, in partnership with the Sitka Chamber of Commerce and the State of Alaska Division of Public Health Nursing, with generous fi...
148 total views, 0 today
The City and Borough of Sitka (& consultant team) announce a New Interactive Website to gather public input for the No Name Mountain/Granite Creek Land Use ...
148 total views, 0 today
Employment opportunities exist throughout the season, but peak during the months of June, July and August. SPC offers competitive wages, benefits for qualifying...
126 total views, 0 today
The Alaska Marine Highway System released an updated Summer Schedule to provide an appropriate level of service based on passenger demand, crew availability, an...
147 total views, 0 today
Temporary Building & Grounds Attendants $15/hour DOE. Looking for positive, highly self-motivated team players to assist with the City’s commitment to pr...
181 total views, 0 today
Available NOW online at SitkaHarborGuide.com and at select locations: SeaMart Grocery, AC Lakeside, Market Center, LFS Marine, Munchie Mart, Cascade Convenience...
177 total views, 0 today
To assist our citizens in this difficult time, the City and Borough of Sitka is enacting the following temporary policies regarding utility bills. The Muni...
169 total views, 0 today
Download the Latest Sitka Soup
Read the Latest Our Town
- Our Town - May 21, 2020
The Soupster and his friend appreciate junk.
Download the Latest Crossword
Next Printed Soup
June 4, 2020
Deadline for Classified Ads & PSAs
Noon, Monday, June 1, 2020
- City Job Opening – Temp $15/hour (181 views)
- 2020 Sitka Harbor Guide (177 views)
- City Utility Payment Policy Changes (169 views)
- Planning Dept. Seeks Public Input on City Land Use (148 views)
- Safe Stores, Shoppers & Workers (148 views)
- AMHS Summer: 4 vessels expected to resume service in June-July (147 views)
- Seafood Producers Co-op is Hiring for the Summer (126 views)
- Local Produce Available starting 6/20 (125 views)
- City Job Opportunity: Planner 1 (92 views)
- ADF&G Announces Sablefish Fishery Dates for SSEI (86 views)