- Listed: March 10, 2018 1:39 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 12 hours
Sitka National Historical Park, (March 8, 2018) Sitka National Historical Park has extended the vacancy announcement to March 16 for hiring two (2) seasonal Maintenance Workers for the 2018 summer season. These positions are subject to a maximum of 1,039 working hours for the season, and may end sooner based on funding or end of the project. Government housing is available.
Additional position information and qualifications, as well as the position application packet can be found at the park Administrative Office at 103 Monastery Street, or on the park website: www.nps.gov/sitk/getinvolved/workwithus.htm. Rate of pay is $22.40-$26.11 per hour. Locals are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact Tena Howard at 907-747-0102.
32 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Volunteers Wanted
- Herring Appreciation Class With Renée Trafton
- Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital keeps newborns safe with Hugs and Kisses®
- Island Intitute Writer’s Workshop
- 14 Miles: Dispatches from an Island in Alaska