- Listed: May 6, 2020 2:25 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 18 hours
The Sitka Health Summit Coalition, in partnership with the Sitka Chamber of Commerce and the State of Alaska Division of Public Health Nursing, with generous financial support from Sitka Legacy Foundation, is launching a Special Project: Safe Stores, Shoppers and Workers.
The goal of this initiative is to support Sitka businesses during the COVID19 pandemic. We are offering information and customized supplies, such as masks or hand sanitizer, at no charge to help businesses keep their employees and customers safe. Participation is completely voluntary – there is no enforcement element to this project whatsoever. We also hope that this effort will help you feel appreciation and encouragement from your community.
As part of this project, the Chamber is offering a Survey for Businesses (below), and several important links to State Guidelines for various types of businesses:
- Please take this brief survey to help us understand your specific needs.
- You may want to check out Phase 1A of the Reopen Alaska Responsibly Plan
- And also the resources for your specific business type first, to help inform your responses:
157 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- AMHS Summer: 4 vessels expected to resume service in June-July
- 2020 Sitka Harbor Guide
- Water Recommendation from CBS
- City Utility Payment Policy Changes
- Death of Byron Mallott on May 8th