- Listed: October 13, 2018 5:01 am
- Expires: 6 days, 22 hours
Community members, particularly men, are invited to engage in conversation about unrecognized forms of violence. In the series Crucial Conversations, SAFV will offer a panel discussion on October 24, 6:30 to 8:00 pm at Harrigan Centennial Hall.
Christine Pate will facilitate panel members Sgt. Gary Hall, SPD, Kelsey Carney, STA Social Services, and Natalie Wojcik, SAFV. Participants will learn to better understand what qualifies as domestic violence, and where to look to find out if it happens in Sitka. Refreshments will be served. For more information, call SAFV at 747-3370.
31 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- 10/18 Ceremony at base of Noow Tlein
- STARDUST BALL Sat. 10/27 – Tickets on Sale
- Free Short Films about Totem Park & White Elephant
- MerMaid Cleaning Services
- School Hours on Alaska Day