- Listed: October 15, 2018 11:10 am
- Expires: 6 days, 15 hours
The Sitka Conservation Society will host its annual Wild Foods Potluck on Sunday, November 18, beginning at 5pm at Harrigan Centennial Hall. Please bring a dish featuring ingredients that were fished, foraged, hunted, or cultivated in Southeast.
This event is open to the entire community. Come celebrate Alaska’s wild food bounty! You can RSVP and get more info. about SCS at ww.sitkawild.org/scs_wild_foods_potluck
Interested in volunteering at the potluck or want more information? Contact SCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 747-7509.
162 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Robert Fleitz on the Piano Mon. Nov. 12th
- Wash Your Worries Away w/Sitka Detail
- House for sale
- Sitka Film Society 11/11: Free Solo
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Open Enrollment thru 12/15