- Listed: September 3, 2020 12:56 pm
- Expires: 9 days, 21 hours
Local Foods Challenge is excited to announce our 10-day “Eat Local Challenge” ~
- For 10 days in a row, you will make your meals as locally-sourced as possible
- The challenge will run from Friday, Sept. 18th to Sunday, Sept. 27th
- Start planning your meals so you can select ingredients that you grew, gathered, hunted, fished, or bought locally. Encourage friends and family to do the same.
- To participate, upload a photo of one of your meals to the Local Foods Challenge facebook page HERE and/or add a #localfoodschallengeseak to your photos on Instagram.
- Prizes will be awarded for a randomly selected post each day of the challenge.
Check out the stories on the Local Foods Challenge blog on the Sustainable Southeast Partnership’s website: sustainablesoutheast.net/foodsystems/local-foods-challenge/
71 total views, 6 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- USDA Seafood Trade Relief Program
- KCAW Candidate Forums 2020
- Sealing Cove 9/21 Repair of Parking Lot
- Shee Atiká Elections/News
- Sitka WhaleFest Virtual 11/5-11/7