- Listed: October 23, 2019 4:06 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 20 hours
Sunday, November 17, beginning at 5pm @ Centennial Hall – The SCS Wild Foods Potluck! Sitka Conservation Society will host our annual Wild Foods Potluck on Sunday, November 17 at Centennial Hall – Doors open at 5pm & dinner will begin at 5:45pm. Please bring a dish featuring ingredients that were fished, foraged, hunted, or cultivated in Southeast.
190 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- “Being Mortal” Film Screening & Discussion 11/15
- Diabetes-Awareness Cooking w/Kate DesRosiers
- Alaska’s Undercover Men 2020 available now
- Brave Heart Bowls 11/21
- ANB/ANS Thansgiving Community Dinner 11/28