- Listed: March 7, 2019 5:46 am
- Expires: 15 days, 18 hours
The Sitka Heath Summit Coalition is proud to announce that our community is a finalist for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Culture of Health Prize. Sitka is just one step away from the national Prize, which honors communities that are bringing partners together around a shared commitment to health, opportunity, and equity.
Sitka joins 11 other finalist communities selected from nearly 200 applications from across the country. The Culture of Health Prize team will conduct site visits to each finalist community this spring. Winners will be announced in the fall.
To see the 12 finalist communities go to: www.rwjf.org/content/rwjf/en/library/articles-and-news/2019/03/robert-wood-johnson-foundation-selects-2019-rwjf-culture-of-health-prize-finalists.html
83 total views, 12 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- “9 to 5 The Musical” at PAC
- Indian Cooking Class with Dr. Supriya Mathur
- SJ Friends Announcement: Museum Needs Help
- Spring Break – No School 3/18-3/22
- Fishing for Information