- Listed: August 12, 2019 7:54 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 14 hours
Saturday, August 24 at 9am @ Fixit Station at Lincoln & Lake – Join us for a 50-mile Group Bike Ride organized by the Sitka Cycling Club. Wanted: helmeted cyclists interested in bicycling at least some of the route. Here are the segments:
- Family ride to Whale Park & back (~ 7miles)
- Blue Lake & back (~ 15 miles)
- Green Lake & back (~ 30 miles)
- The Whole Ride (~ 50 miles) – includes a ride to Starrigavan after the ride to Green Lake.
Meet at 9am by the traffic light at Lincoln and Lake streets to register and to attend a dedication ribbon-cutting for our new public Fixit bike repair station at the corner. The Fixit station is being donated to Sitka cyclists by CRW Engineering Group of Anchorage. Brian Looney will be in town representing CRW.
The rides start at 9:30am. A map of the ride is shown on the event flier. The ride is free, but we do ask all participants to sign a liability waiver and to wear bike helmets.
For more information, contact Doug Osborne at email@example.com or 738-8734.
29 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.