- Listed: February 6, 2020 5:56 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 8 hours
Saturday, Feb. 29 @ Library Big Room
- 1pm – Planning Meeting to go over the March 21 Grind at the PAC.
- 2pm – Community-wide Meeting to decide if the Grind should continue. Says Jeff Budd, “Is the April 11 Grind going to be the LAST GRIND or are we going to pull enough community members together as a steering committee/producer to keep on keeping on? The agenda will likely cover who can commit to sound, help move the equipment back and forth, help produce, and the other tasks needed for 2021 and beyond. OR – do we want to make the April 11 Grind a huge hootenanny??”
Want to reminisce about past Monthly Grinds? Check out this video (a little long, but fun): www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur26OXUEp8
49 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- New Announcement from Recall Dunleavy
- Celebration of Philippine folktales & poetry w/Food!
- School Board Budget Meetings in March & April
- Public Comment Period on Ferries & Transportation thru 03/20
- Climate Lobby Meetings & News