- Listed: September 9, 2017 3:13 am
- Expires: 10 days, 13 hours
Sitka Tells Tales brings a night of live storytelling to town 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, September 28th at the Beak. The theme is “Point of No Return: Stories When There is No Turning Back,”
Music by the Balkan Conspirators.
Suggested donation is $5. This event hosted by Artchange Inc. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 738-2174
84 total views, 10 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Public Reminder of Sitka National Historical Park Regulations
- Sitka National Historical Park Winter Hours
- Black Cod Brunch and Mingle
- Youth Eco Detectives Program at Sitka National Historical Park
- Monthly Grind 23rd Season!