- Listed: November 10, 2017 1:47 am
- Expires: 19 days, 14 hours
Sitka Tells Tales presents a Wild Language Festival edition of live local storytelling 7 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, November 19th, downstairs at the Mean Queen. The theme of the stories: miscommunication, seeing things in a new light, and finding the right words. Island Institute writer in residence Kristian Cordero joins local storytellers Tina Bachmeier, Nancy Douglas, Jerry Dzugan and Rebecca Himschoot. Suggested donation is $5. This event hosted by Artchange Inc. and Islands Institute. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 738-2174.
26 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Sitka Kitch to host third annual Cooking From Scratch class series in Fall 2017
- Monthly Grind 23rd Season!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Vokunteers & Donations Needed
- “Remember the Night” to be shown
- Durango for Sale