- Listed: May 16, 2019 3:45 am
- Expires: 13 days, 6 hours
Fridays & Saturdays 5/17, 5/18, 5/24, 5/25, 5/31 & 6/1 @ SJ Museum – Gut Skin Sewing Class. The Sheldon Jackson Museum is pleased to welcome as artist-in-residence, June PardueAlutiiq/Sugpiaq gut skin sewer, and beader. Her residency began May 15th and will go through the end of the day June 5th. She will be working on gut skin sewing most days Tuesday through Saturday in the museum gallery.
In addition to working in the gallery, Pardue will give a presentation on gut skin sewing techniques Sat., May 18th at 3pm and teach an intensive imitation gut skin sewing class at the museum over the course of six days. At the end of her residency on June 1st at 3pm will give a Recap Talk sharing what she has worked on while a the Sheldon Jackson Museum and about her experience in Sitka. For more information, call 747-8981.
21 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Mobility Scooter for sale
- Memorial Day Service 5/27
- May is National Bike Month – Sitka Events
- SEARHC Pending Assumption of SCH 06/30/19
- Sitka Farmers Markets 2019