- Listed: May 9, 2018 8:45 am
- Expires: 13 days, 11 hours
We are hosting a field science school this summer where high school students and community members can act as field technicians on a variety of research projects happening the community. Perks include snorkeling for kelp with Sitka Sound Research Biologists, collecting bear hair for brown bear genomics projects, and beach seining for juvenile fish. Registration is open to until June 1st and participants can sign-up for the entire summer or for just one class. Classes will run every Friday from 9-12, June 1st to August 10th. If interested please email Callie Simmons @ firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Sitka Sound Science Center. Or, visit www.sitkascience.org/
183 total views, 7 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Kindergarten Registration still available till June 6th
- “Starting a Cottage Foods Business” class June 13th at UAS Sitka
- Sitka Sound Science Center May-June Scientist in Residency!
- Municipal closure
- Job Opportunities for City of Sitka.